As you know, I am now in Bremen Germany, a 6 hour (add them to your time) time difference from the east coast. The two flights (Newark to Frankfurt / Frankfurt to Bremen) were relatively uneventful fortunately. On the Frankfurt flight I was unable to fall asleep, which I blame entirely on the airplane and it's uncomfortable seats, although the excitement for the trip might have helped. I did however manage to crash Windows twice while using the "in-flight entertainment system." We got in early after only about a 7 1/2 hour trip, and then used most of that gained time walking through the ENORMOUS Frankfurt airport to our next gate, where we got to enjoy our first German sunrise.
On arrival in Bremen, the weather had taken a gloomy turn and we found ourselves in a city besieged by for, abound with miniaturized vehicles of all sorts, and much more english than was expected
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment